My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

27 May 2011

fenêtre ouverte dans l'âme

It all started with an open window.  Caroline's urgent voice reached me in the hallway, there was something I had to see.  That is the way we are, dropping everything at the sign of beauty.  Some rays of light, escaped through the blinds of her window.  A spontaneous photoshoot ensued.


After a couple of years using Wordpress, my feet have stumbled back to Blogspot yet again.  Perhaps this will be their final resting place, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment