My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

29 May 2011

The past is a grotesque animal


When I was young, I would pretend that the raindrops on the window were having a race.  I would choose a favorite and track its progress with my finger until it disappeared, tail wriggling out of my sight like a renegade tadpole.  Usually it would be the fattest one, or the scraggliest one, on days when I felt like supporting the underdog.  Back then, entertainment was cheap.

I am thinking of doing a photo series about pain.  Specifically what pain means to different people.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment