My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

05 December 2011

Je suis presque fini.

I was getting tired of seeing my face peering out at me from the old header, so I decided to give the blog a new design.  I'll probably be tweaking it throughout the next few days as it comes off as a bit cramped. 

This morning I took my last French final.  After three semesters of blood, sweat, and tears, I am no longer required to take any more courses.  C'est magnifique!  It was almost worth getting up at 6 a.m. just to know that I never have to open my French textbook again. 

Four finals down, two more to go.  Thursday I move out of my dorm, and I fly home on the 16th.  J'adore les vacances.

No comments:

Post a Comment