My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

21 November 2011

Hello, I love you

This is less of a blog post and more of a public reminder to myself to blog more often.  There.  That's done.

Over the past few weeks, there have been some unfortunate incidents involving my electronic family.  As of now, I am without a computer (fried motherboard) and a camera (failed shutter).  I won't get a new computer until next fall, when I will be supplied with one by my school as part of my multimedia studies.  Thankfully, I don't have to wait that long for a camera--my aunt found me a Canon 30D for $300 and it is being shipped here as I type.  Hopefully I will get back into taking pictures and posting them on here.

Off to present a print ad in class.  Au revoir, mes amies.

1 comment:

  1. This. Is. Tragic. :( I'm so sorry. I hope your electronics are up to working again soon. :D

    ReplyDelete