My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

21 November 2011

Still picture excursion


Here are some shots from a photoshoot with my friend Ariel earlier this month.  Incidentally, these were the last photos taken with my 20D before the shutter became possessed, signalling the end of its life.  Rest in peace, dear Byron.  You served me well.


No comments:

Post a Comment