My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

23 December 2011

my heart screams color


Model: Katie

While at home, I do not have access to an image-editing software.  Hence, my photos shall be SOOC for the next few weeks.  I am using it as an opportunity to improve my knowledge of my camera's manual settings and to rely less on retouching.

As you can see, we went to the beach today in freezing temperatures to shoot photos.  I shot about 70 in all but decided to post the ones I took while freelensing, as I prefer them to the ones taken with my kit lens.  What is freelensing? This handy tutorial from Photojojo explains it all.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Thanks for going with me today. I tweeted a link to this post and added two to my portfolio (with a credit, *of course*!). :D

    ReplyDelete