My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

22 December 2011

First gift of the season

Today my wonderful boyfriend sent me the loveliest package in the mail.  I opened it to discover these:


And this:


 Best of all was this little treasure:


The camera charm was supposed to fit on the leather cord, but the latter was thicker in real life than it appeared on the online store, according to my boyfriend.  My goal for the next few weeks is to find a chain small enough so I can wear the camera around my neck.  As for the leather cord, I want to do something crafty with it. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment