My name is Christina Joy and I am 20 years old. Among other things, I am a student, a freelance photographer, and people-watcher extraordinaire. This blog is a mason jar for the fragments of my increasingly jumbled soul. Don't be afraid of the monsters under the bed.

More about me

* = friend

All photographs are my own creations unless otherwise stated, and are not to be re-posted without proper credit to this website or my Flickr account. All content unless otherwise stated © Christina Joy 2011

01 May 2012

Believe in the Sun



























This is Kathleen, or Kat for short. Kat just completed another year as editor-in-chief of our university's yearbook, and is graduating in four short days.  I was thrilled when she asked me to shoot her senior photos, since I respect her opinion (she is my boss, after all) and to be chosen by her is an honor.  

This shoot was lots of fun, and I'm happy with the way it turned out.  It involved trekking across what seemed like miles of field, climbing into a random boat, changing outfits right next to an outdoor track (I made sure no runners were coming), and lots of hair flipping.  Kat was fantastic.

It's finals week, and I still have three more exams to go before I'm home free.  It's amazing how busy I can make myself feel without actually accomplishing any work.  Time to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment